They are pretty much just fleece rectangles, with rounded edges and an opening for the head. I left a large space next to the neck opening to slide her in, and added buttons and buttonholes right there so she can't crawl out. Gaiw has been using these for a little while now, and they really help to keep her cozy enough. Here are all three sacks I finished:
I made one with several colors of fleece, but only because I didn't have any one color big enough... I think it came out pretty cute though! The entire back of the sack with the blue buttons is of yellow fleece, again because I didn't have enough left of the grey. And on the multicolored one I got smart and left a space below the lowest button, since she tries to stick her arm between the buttons to suck her thumb and gets stuck. I love how cute my little blob looks in these:
So that's what I've been up to lately! I've also been cutting out a dress to sew for a friend and recovering from a month-long virus. I should be back with pictures once I've finished the dress I'm working on. =)
Thanks for stopping by!