It's been a lot of work, but I've finished what I was working on. Here's a peek:
I am so, so happy to have these finished and packaged up, ready to gift! I didn't end up using any embroidery floss, as I ran out of enthusiasm long before I arrived at that part. All other supplies were used though, as well as some western-style snaps that I forgot to include in my supplies picture. And as usual, there were complications in the sewing and the snapping. After all, this is Say Grr Sewing. =) Thankfully, all complications were resolved before I tossed out the entire project.
Anyway, I should be able to show you the whole project in a few days. =)
Thanks for stopping by!